That`s my job
This is a story about four people: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody`s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn`t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
According to the text above you`ve just read, who in fact, performed the job was:
People, o próximo não faz parte da prova da AFA, ok? É só mais um exercício!
Fill in the blanks with: something, someone, somewhere or anything, anyone, anywhere into the gaps.
Example: I need _________ to drink.
Answer: I need something to drink.
1) I’ve got __________ in my eye.
2) There is __________ at the door.
3) We haven’t heard __________ about Peter. Is he ill?
4) Do you live __________ near Mandy?
5) __________ wants to see you.
6) Has __________ seen my bag?
7) My teacher asked me __________ .
8) Can I have __________ to drink?
9) Don’t worry.__________ can tell you where the post-office in this town is.
10) I don’t know __________about it.